- What Happens When You Vape for the First Time - May 29, 2023
- Can You Bring a Vape on a Cruise Ship? - May 29, 2023
- How Much Does a Juul Cost? - May 29, 2023
Are you wondering what to do with your leftover vaped weed? Vaping has become increasingly popular among cannabis enthusiasts, and it's a great way to enjoy the benefits of marijuana without the harmful effects of smoke. However, vaped weed still contains THC and other cannabinoids, which means you can use it in many different ways. In this article, we'll explore 15 creative ideas for what to do with vaped weed.
Browse popular vape collections:
- Shop Vaporizers
- Vape Mods
- Dry Herb Vapes
- Nic Free Vaporizers
- 510 Thread Batteries
- Vape Battery
- E Juice and E Liquid
- Vape Tanks
- Vape Coils
- Dab Wax Pens
- Dab Wax Pen Battery
- Bongs and Water Pipes
- Dab Rigs
- Yocan Vapes
Table of Contents
What is Vaped Weed?
Vaped weed, also known as ABV (already been vaped) or AVB (already vaped bud), is the leftover cannabis material after it has been vaporized in a vaporizer. Vaporizing heats the cannabis to a temperature that releases the active compounds, such as THC and CBD, without burning the plant material. As a result, the vaped weed looks brownish and dry, but it still contains some of the cannabinoids that make cannabis so popular.
How Much THC is Left in Vaped Weed?
The amount of THC left in vaped weed varies depending on how much the cannabis was heated and for how long. Generally, vaped weed contains about 20-30% of the original THC content, which means it can still produce some psychoactive effects when consumed in larger amounts.
Can You Use Vaped Weed Again?
While you can technically use vaped weed again, it won't be as potent as fresh cannabis. Since most of the active compounds have been released during the vaporizing process, the vaped weed won't produce the same effects as it did the first time around. However, vaped weed can still be used in many different ways, which we'll explore in the next section.
How to Store Vaped Weed
To keep your vaped weed fresh and potent, store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. You can also freeze it for longer storage, but keep in mind that freezing can cause the plant material to become brittle and break apart more easily.
15 Creative Ideas for What to Do with Vaped Weed
- Make Edibles: Vaped weed can be used to make edibles, such as brownies, cookies, and gummies. Since the cannabis has already been decarboxylated during the vaporizing process, you can skip the heating step and add the vaped weed directly to your recipe. Just be sure to use enough vaped weed to get the desired effects, as it won't be as potent as fresh cannabis.
- Make Cannabutter: Cannabutter is a popular ingredient in many cannabis recipes, and it's easy to make with vaped weed. Simply melt butter in a pan, add the vaped weed, and simmer for about an hour. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and use the resulting cannabutter in your favorite recipes.
- Make Cannaoil: Similar to cannabutter, you can also use vaped weed to make cannabis-infused oil. Heat oil in a pan, add the vaped weed, and simmer for an hour or two. Strain the mixture and use the resulting cannaoil for cooking or as a salad dressing.
- Make Tea: You can also use vaped weed to make a relaxing cup of cannabis tea. Steep the vaped weed in hot water for about 30 minutes, then strain and enjoy. You can add honey or other herbs to enhance the flavor.
- Make Tincture: Vaped weed can also be used to make a cannabis tincture, which is a concentrated liquid form of cannabis that can be added to food or drinks. To make a tincture, soak vaped weed in high-proof alcohol for several weeks, then strain and store in a dropper bottle.
- Use as a Pizza Topping: Sprinkle vaped weed on top of your favorite pizza for a unique twist on the classic dish. The heat from the oven will activate the remaining cannabinoids in the vaped weed, providing a mild psychoactive effect.
- Make Capsules: If you prefer a more discreet way to consume cannabis, you can make capsules using vaped weed. Simply fill empty capsules with vaped weed and swallow them like a pill.
- Use in a Smoothie: Add vaped weed to your favorite smoothie recipe for a nutritious and relaxing drink. Be sure to blend the vaped weed thoroughly for best results.
- Make a Salad Dressing: Vaped weed can also be used to make a delicious and healthy salad dressing. Simply mix vaped weed with oil, vinegar, and other seasonings to create a flavorful dressing that can be used on any salad.
- Use in a Stir Fry: Add vaped weed to your stir fry for a unique twist on this classic dish. The heat from the stir fry will activate the remaining cannabinoids in the vaped weed, providing a mild psychoactive effect.
- Make a Sandwich Spread: Mix vaped weed with mayonnaise or another spread to create a cannabis-infused sandwich spread. Be sure to use enough vaped weed to get the desired effects.
- Add to Coffee or Hot Chocolate: Add vaped weed to your morning coffee or hot chocolate for a relaxing and delicious beverage. Be sure to mix the vaped weed thoroughly for best results.
- Make a Face Mask: Vaped weed can also be used in a homemade face mask to soothe and moisturize your skin. Mix vaped weed with honey and coconut oil to create a hydrating and relaxing face mask.
- Use as a Bug Repellent: Did you know that vaped weed can also be used as a natural bug repellent? Simply sprinkle vaped weed around your home or garden to keep pests away.
- Add to Bath Water: Finally, you can add vaped weed to your bath water for a relaxing and therapeutic soak. Be sure to mix the vaped weed thoroughly for best results.
Tips for Using Vaped Weed
When using vaped weed, keep in mind that it won't be as potent as fresh cannabis. Be sure to use enough vaped weed to get the desired effects, and experiment with different methods of consumption to find what works best for you. It's also important to note that the effects of vaped weed can take longer to set in compared to fresh cannabis, so be patient and don't overdo it.
Additionally, be aware that vaped weed can have a different taste and smell compared to fresh cannabis, so it may not be suitable for all recipes. However, many people find that the subtle flavor of vaped weed can add a unique twist to their favorite dishes.
When using vaped weed for cooking, it's important to decarboxylate the cannabis first. Decarboxylation is a process that activates the cannabinoids in the cannabis, making them more potent and psychoactive. To decarboxylate vaped weed, simply heat it in the oven at 220°F for about 30-45 minutes.
Finally, be sure to store your vaped weed properly to prevent it from losing its potency. Keep it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Vaping cannabis is a popular and convenient way to consume cannabis, but what do you do with the leftover vaped weed? As it turns out, there are many creative and useful ways to use vaped weed, from making cannabutter and cannaoil to using it in your favorite recipes or as a natural bug repellent. With a little experimentation, you can find the perfect way to use your vaped weed and enjoy its subtle effects.
FAQs about vaped weed
Is vaped weed less potent than fresh cannabis?
Yes, vaped weed is less potent than fresh cannabis, but it can still be used to create cannabis-infused products.
Do I need to decarboxylate vaped weed before using it in cooking?
Yes, decarboxylation is necessary to activate the cannabinoids in the vaped weed.
Can vaped weed be used in a face mask?
Yes, vaped weed can be mixed with honey and coconut oil to create a relaxing and moisturizing face mask.
Can I use vaped weed as a bug repellent?
Yes, sprinkling vaped weed around your home or garden can help repel pests naturally.
How should I store my vaped weed?
Store vaped weed in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent it from losing its potency.